Welcome to Fourth Grade! My name is Ms. Sarsour, and I am your child’s fourth grade teacher in room D115 at MC Cash Elementary School. I am very excited to work with you and your child. I know we will have a spectacular year, and all students will make significant improvements in reading and writing!!!
In class, all students will meet the following expectations:
- Follow directions quickly
- Raise your hand for permission to speak
- Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat
- Make smart choices
- Keep your dear teacher happy
These rules will help foster a safe, peaceful learning community; in which students will be able to academically and socially succeed.
However, if a student chooses to ignore our classroom
expectations, the consequence list will be as followed:
- verbal warning
- written warning
- 5 minute, in-class reflection
- out of class reflection and a note/call home
- office referral and phone call home
I appreciate the time you take to ensure your child excels in school. If you have questions or concerns, please call me at school at (602) 237-9120. Ext. 3252
Thank you for your support!